Monday, October 06, 2014

Spooky Fun

 Hello friends, I am (well me and my husband) doing a little project at my scrap room...   most of my supplies are around the  living room... anyway, I have a few things to show you today, first a couple of tags created using a sizzix bow die and stamps from MSE

Hola amigas, estoy (bueno, mi esposo y yo) haciendo un proyecto de remodelacion en mi area de scrap ... la mayoria de mis materiales estan alrededor de la sala, ya se imaginaran. En fin, tengo unos proyectos para compartir el dia de hoy con  ustedes, primero un par de etiquetas usando un suaje de  moño de sizzix, sellos de  MSE
 and my favorite embellishments: silk flowers, vintage buttons, seam binding and lace

y claro algunos de mis adornos favoritos: flores de seda, botones vintage, seam binding y encaje.

 Next a card I made a while ago, using paper scraps, stamps from papertrey ink.

A continuacion una tarjeta que hice algun tiempo atras, usando retazos de papel, sellos de papertrey ink.
 I love the white tape measure from this collage 

 Next a favorite of mine..  this mini album that I create last year but when I finished it I was not sure if I like it, so I decide to add more details and pages, of course some of my favorite Halloween Photos.

Enseguida les muestro un mini album que hice el año pasado, pero cuando lo termine, no me convencio tanto asi que  decidi  agregarle mas paginas y detalles extra, y por supuesto algunas de mis fotos favoritas de  Halloween.

 I use images from the collages: Halloween Tickets, Halloween Jars, Halloween Labels No 2,  Trick Or Treat Postcards

Las imagenes que use son de los collages: Halloween TicketsHalloween JarsHalloween Labels No 2,  Trick Or Treat Postcards
 some rub ons are from my stash and from Melissa Frances,  chipboard letters from Making Memories and Heidi Swapp.


I hope you enjoy these projects, I'll have more soon :)

espero que les haya gustado este post, mas proyectos pronto :)


4 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Cómo me gustan tus trabajos, son preciosos!!!! besos

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous work as usual. Love your images and all of your creations.

Patty Tanúz said...

Bety, el mini está increíble con esas letras en la portadaaaaa, todo está padrísimo, necesito un suaje de moño jajaja se ve tan bonitoooo!!!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved