Friday, January 17, 2014

Love is in the details...


 Ohhhh so many things I have in mind for Valentines Day, I was able to finally decorate one of these metal tins I had for some weeks... and I love it! I use  papers scraps and vellum, stamps from Tattered Angels, I add a felt heart and then some paper on top, paper and silk flowers, lace buttons sequins etc...




 Inside the tin I put some of my favorite embellishments, such as buttons, ribbon lace, velvet, ribbon, paper, chipboard and foam hearts, brads etc... you can also fill this tins with chocolates of course ;) I think is a great idea for Valentines day gifts!


Thank you for all your sweet comments, more Valentines day ideas soon!!!

5 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

qué ternuritaaaa, me encanta con todo y lo que le has puesto dentroooooooo :)

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful! I love the tin and all the fun goodies inside! :)

Abby said...

LOVE LOVE your style my friend! SUPER elegant!

JAY ROSA said...

Betty... me gustó tanto que me la voy a copiar. Pintaste la lata o ya viene de ese color?

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful and so vintage - wonderful project!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved