Thursday, August 08, 2013

Garden Seeds




Hello Friends, some sweet projects today... I have been creating a lot these days! I am so glad I feel inspired again :) while cleaning my scrap room I found a lot of papers scraps (as always) so I decide to play with them and I create this card and tag set, I use K & Company papers to create those cute heart/strawberry shapes the die cuts are from Provocraft
 The papers for the card are from the collage Serenity Backgrounds, and also from Making memories and GCD studios, the seed packet image is from the collage Garden Seeds stamps from Papertey Ink



 I also create a chipboard tag with one of my favorite papers right now: Rosal Backgrounds, another seed packet image, and the "hello" stamp is from stampendous. I also use some burlap.

 Next another card created with scraps... Paper is from GCD studios, floral paper from my stash, Roses vintage image from the collage Fine Roses, faux chipboard heart created with a heart punch and embossed, die cuts from Provocraft, butterfly punch from Martha Stewart. Border stamp from Melissa Frances, and sentiment from Papertrey Ink.
I still have lots of projects to show you ... but that will be in a few days :) Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! have a great day.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

pero que hermosas tarjetas Betty, siempre estan tan bellas, delicadas y hermosas, me facinannnnnn

Patty O'Malley said...

Love, love, love these, Bety!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So fun and SO beautiful. So enjoy your inspiration and creativity.

Wendy said...

muy lindas como siempre digo me encantan tus combinaciones de colores saludos

Rocio Alvarez said...

Hermosa¡¡¡

Rocio Alvarez said...

Wow¡¡ hermosas¡¡¡

LindaS said...

Beautiful work. I especially like the lace below the bow and the pop of the red heart.

Cathy Michels said...

All of your projects are beautiful with their sweet little bits and layers. And I love the soft colors you use.

rush said...

the pieces you make are always wonderful. i look forward to see what you will come up with next. thank you for sharing.

Sandy said...

Always so pretty!
sandy



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved