Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Smile :)

 Today I want to share a card created for the Vintage Cafe Card challenge, Oh my! I love this colors... this time the  challenge was to create a card using yellow as the main color ...

 my card uses paper (yes my old stash) from DCWV and K & Company, the "antiques" frame if from the Photo Frames collage I just glued on a piece of chipboard and cut out, the heart is from the collage Mini Hearts


Stamps from Papertey ink and Heidi Swapp, vintage button, lace and other embellies, make sure you visit the Vintage Cafe Card blog for more inspiration!!! Have a great day :) and thanks for your sweet comments, more projects soon ;)

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Your pretty creations always make me smile! :)

Patty Tanúz said...

Hermosaaa, me gustan esas cintas como encajitos que usassss, me encantó! :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the beautiful vintage look of this card!

jan metcalf said...

Gorgeous!!

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

maravillosa, me encanta!!

July said...

super bella !!! cda detalle es hermoso !!!

Selennea said...

Always I like your carts. They are so sweet :)

Esther said...

Realmente divina!!!!

Sandy said...

So pretty - I love your romantic style but I think you know that!
sandy

Esperanza said...

Una preciosa tarjeta. Besos.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved