Monday, April 29, 2013

Dear Mother

 More Mother's day cards, I think the first card is one of my favorites :) was created with paper from the collage Tea Time and paper scraps, some die cuts and tea dye paper (love it!)
 silk flower, chipboard frame from a sizzix die, vintage button, lace and ribbon.

 and last but not least a card with paper scraps, embossed sentiment (stamp is from inkadinkado), images from  the collages: Lovely Tags, Sugar and Spice, lace buttons, ribbon
make sure you like my facebook page very soon I will give away a free mini kit with my favorite papers and stuff,  very shabby chic !
 
Thank you for your sweet comments, have a great day!

8 comments:

ocbrandy said...

You always WOW me with your pretties!!

Marbel said...

Preciosa, como todo lo que haces!! Me encanta la puntilla. Besos.

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

pattyo said...

Beautiful cards, Bety!

rush said...

i have been following your facebook page! both cards are beautiful...your usual work!

Pendra said...

Beautiful! You always get me enthused when I visit you!

Sandy said...

You always leave me just wishing and wanting to make such beautiful creations as you!
Sandy

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

AUNQUE ES BELLÍSIMA LA PRIMERA TARJETA, LA SEGUNDA ES MI FAVORITA CON ESOS COLOREES TAN PADRESSSSSSS, AMÉ TODOS LOS DETALLES BETY!!!! BESITOSSSSSS Y FELICIDADES!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved