Friday, January 25, 2013

Heartfelt

 Hello everyone :) I am in a creative mood lately, I am so happy that you like the mailbox tutorial , I will post another tutorial soon ;) Remember to stop  by Nina's blog to see the winners of the blog hop.

I have a few things to share with you today, this card was made using papers from: 
Paper Cottage  and  Old Book collage the "heartfelt" sentiment is from the collage Definition labels, chipboard heart from Maya Road, lace heart punch from Martha Stewart, silk flowers, vintage buttons, lace etc...

 next another set of chipboard tags using images from the collage Fine Roses, chipboard hearts from my stash, stamps from Fiskars and Tattered Angels, buttons, flowers, lace ribbon , papers scraps etc...

 and last a sweet baby girl card :) using papers from K & Company, Melissa Frances and Lovely backgrounds, the little dress die cut is made with the cricut, the tag is from the collage Dream Tags, rub ons from Melissa Frances.
thank you so much for stop by my blog, have a great weekend!!! :)

4 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Nicola x

Patty O'Malley said...

I always love to look at your beautiful shabby creations! Love them!

Sandy said...

I always love everything you do!!!!
sandy

Joann said...

I saw your card on Scrapbooking 24/7.com and had to come by to have a closer look. All I can say is WOW!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved