Saturday, October 06, 2012

Happy WCMD

 Hello and Happy World Card Making Day, I hope you can create a card today , I don't have the chance to participate every year but this time I wanted to take the time and make something just for fun :)
 Using my favorite colors and embellishments I made this round card to celebrate this day. I use papers from Melissa Frances and digital images from the collage Domestic Sewing  silk flower, chipboard frame, painted buttons, rub ons from Making Memories, ribbon, seam binding etc...
Did you made a card or cards for WCMD? Don't forget to leave a comment in this post, I will choose some random winners to give away Digital Images from my Etsy store :)
Happy creating!

20 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is fab!

Lucy x

Маргарита said...

Красотааа!!!!!!Хорошая работа!

Unknown said...

Happy WCMD Beatriz!! I just adore your glorious cards! I'm doing a little blog hopping this morning, then will be making cards ALL DAY LONG!! YaY!!! xoxo ~ rae

jan metcalf said...

Love the sewing theme! Beautiful!! So many details, so pretty! Love visiting your Etsy store too!

Sonia said...

Tu trabajo esta maravilloso... lindos detalles.
Happy World Card Making Day!~
-Sony

Sandy said...

you always do such beautiful work! I just made a purchase from your Etsy store!!!!
sandy

Lynda said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your etsy shop too!

~* steph :) *~ said...

happy world card making day! beautiful card :)! love the details. thanks for sharing! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

Cris said...

Es una tarjeta preciosa, como todos tus trabajos, tan finos y delicados.
A ver si me animo a hacer una tarjeta antes que acabe el día :-)
Besotes!

Patty O'Malley said...

This is just so beautiful! I love the way you make things so shabby chic beautiful.

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Miriam said...

Realmente bella. Esta linda y a hacer muchas tarjetas!!!!

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

like it so much

Venus said...

I adore your cards and your digis! Happy WCMD!

Hugs!

Sheila Davis said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I am so inspired seeing your creations.

Steph said...

Happy World Card Making Day,Beatriz! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful new creations. Love your new Digital Sewing Images, so so pretty :) Stephanie, England.

Verónicacortesj said...

hermosooo, felizzz día de hacer tarjetas para tiii , saludosss

cherry said...

So pretty Beatriz! Love love your style! cherry

BethW said...

Gorgeous as always!The collage set you used says sold out-will you be adding more?

Maureen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE everything about it! I got to make 2 cards for WCMD - yay!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved