Thursday, July 12, 2012

Click!

Hello everyone!! hope your summer is going great, I made a few projects a while ago and I want to share them with you, first a baby girl mini album,  I use some  papers from  the collage English garden and I cover some of the flower print with stickles glitter glue, love this idea to make your own glittered paper.

the image of the baby is from the collage Lullaby Backgrounds, the tag with the little feet is from Darling baby collage
here some of the inside pages, I use images from the collage Darling baby as well, other embellishments: silk flowers, rub ons, brads, painted buttons, seam binding,  tulle etc...


Next a card created for Latina Crafter, I use the set Sonrie, I just love these stamps,  I also use paper from the  Petite flowers collage
the doilie punch is from Martha Stewart
Hope you have a great day!! don't forget to follow me on Facebook here:

13 comments:

Diana Maldonado said...

HErmosos tus trabajos!!!! me encanta admirarlos!!!

Un abrazo,
Diana

morkaren said...

Sikken nogle dejlige tags, med yndige baby motiver. knus morkaren.

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous projects!

Lizet Luna said...

Es adorable!!!, Me fascino!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Bety.

Hugs Riet.xx

Conniecrafter said...

Such a darling baby album, love that image and the cute little feet on the tag, pretty papers!

Robi said...

Sei bravissima. Complimenti dall'Italia!

Walkiria Celada. said...

Un trabajo muy dulce y bonito.

Walkiria Celada. said...

Un trabajo muy dulce y bonito.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Precious and pretty work, Bety! You are an inspiration! I'm designing my second grandchild's announcement card and you've inspired me!

I'm enjoying my summer and I hope you are too!

Many blessings to you and yours!

UnderThePaperStack said...

Wow I just love this!!! pretty colors just wonderful.

Lori said...

Gorgeous projects!

Dortesjs said...

wonderful card /tagslove every detail. the colour scheme is so fine and adorable cute



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved