Friday, June 03, 2011

I have been Blessed

Another tag album to share with you... I created this album with my all time favorite colors!! again: white, soft pinks, blues, creams etc... no I don't get tired of this shabby chic style :)
The chipboard tag album is from Maya Road, papers are from my digital collages:
Flea Market and Shabby Backgrounds
Other embellishments are: stamp, rub ons and resin accent from Melissa Frances, silk flowers, lace, buttons, seam binding, twill tape, glitter etc...
Thank you so much for stop by, here we still with this cloudy and cold weather....
:( don't know where is spring-summer?

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful! :)

Mandy said...

This is such a beautiful tag album. Your digital collages are just fab and I thoroughly enjoy creating with them.

Patty O'Malley said...

Another beautiful treasure!

Polly said...

Beatriz, este estilo shabby chic me fascina y me encanta admirarlo como es tan romantico, me llama la atención. Tu mini quedo espectacular realmente cada elemento que utilizas hace que se vea lindo.
Cariños

matkawariatka said...

I love your blog!!! Fantastic!!! :)

KOLOROWY ptak said...

This is really beautiful :)

Lizet Luna said...

Es bello, bellisimo!!!, lleno de detalles elegantes! =)! tu sello personal!

Divine Design said...

hermosos como siempre, felicidades!

saluditos...

Marianela said...

Hola Betty! es una divinidad, te ha quedado tan dulce como todo lo que haces. Muchos saludos ;)

Gitte said...

Stunning work and I LOVE the colors

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...

It's wonderful, I love +++++, Christiane

Stempeltiger said...

Absolutely breathtaking Bety!
Love the softness and the lovely details.
Hugs, Swantje



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved