Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank you Kindly

Today: I want to thank you so much for all your sweet sweet comments! believe me they make my day :) and thank you to all my followers to...
Have you visited Got sketch lately? if not check out the blog 'cause is full of great ideas, this card was created with the sketch # 114, love it! I'm using paper and rub ons from Melissa Frances, chipboard heart from Maya Road and Vintage images from my Etsy, these collage is called Romantic Ephemera (one of my favorites)
Next my last creation as Guest designer for Layers of Color, it was so much fun to use their stamps! I tell you I can't wait to create more projects with these products! thank you so much Laura and Linda!
In this card I use Sent with Love and Joyful Noise stamps, visit their website for more info about products etc... the vintage image is from the digital collage : Children
Thanks so much for stop by my blog today!!!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my. such sweet sweet cards! I adore the papers and the embellishments! Your blog is always a delight!

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous cards, as always!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Bety - you know I LOVE your works of art and the heart - they are just divine! You always have such a softness and warmth that flows through to each of your creations - DIVINE! It has been wonderul having you as Guest Deisgner for Layers of Color - we have all been inspired by you! {{{hugs}}
Linda LOC Design Team

Jennie said...

Such beautiful cards!! Love the shabby chic look on these...

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

I love so much all your works!

rush said...

these cards are so precious and sweet. i think you are the kind of artist who could pick at paint and come up with a wonderful card. as always, thank you for sharing.

Allie said...

What a beautiful card! You do such creative things. I love to check back to see what you've been up to, always a pleasure to visit. Have you seen my bog yet?
www.skylarkmanor.com

Gitte said...

So sweet and colorful. Love it

Buy WoW Account said...

Sweet and gorgeous cards! You have such lovely creations. Keep up the good work! :D

Buy WoW Account

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautifully done!!! All of your projects are just gorgeous!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved