Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sent with Love

Hi everyone, I have just a couple of cards to share today, I think this card is my favorite right now... I use some beautiful stamps from LOC I just love the music note (I have this thing with music notes, old sheet music etc...) and the postage stamp I think they are the cutest, and the sentiment OH! I just love love love the design of the fonts! The names of the stamps are; Joyful Noise and Sent with love, these are very nice quality stamps! :)
For those tiny flowers I use some scraps from this previous card I made for LOC last week (remember the embossed butterfly) for the flowers I use a punch from Martha Stewart, those are like tiny Hydrangeas, I think is a good way to use your paper scraps :)
And next just a simple card created again with paper scraps from K & Company, old book print, the cute Vintage image is from my Etsy shop, the collage is called Joyful Easter
Chipboard is from Maya road I painted and then sanded and distressed the edges with: Vintage Photo and Antique Linen (from Ranger) covered with mica flakes, vintage buttons and silk flower, the stamp is From Melissa Frances.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for taking the time to visit my blog hope you all have a nice St. Patrick's day :)
ETA: The Magical Dream card kit is back in stock at Frost it Pink! if you like shabby chic style and soft colors you don't want to miss this kit!

5 comments:

Allie said...

The "Sent With Love" card is very sweet. It really looks like an antique. So pretty!

Anne said...

really love your work.... so much so I purchased one of your online tutorials, really enjoy watching your techniques unfold

Patty O'Malley said...

These cards are so breathtaking! I get so much joy looking at your beautiful projects!

KOLOROWY ptak said...

card is very sweet!

Gitte said...

As always, you have made stunning card, in the most beautiful colors



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved