Thursday, October 07, 2010

Halloween things

Today I will show you some of my last Halloween Cards ... yes I made a lot of them but now is time to start with Christmas cards and maybe a few for Thanksgiving, this card is one of my favorites! created with a cute vintage image and some nice paper from Creative Imaginations, rub ons and chipboard frame covered with glitter.
Next a couple of cards using Melissa Frances papers and stickers, vintage images, some rub ons from Daisy D's that I had for a long time... and a few other embellies.
Remember that I have a Halloween workshop for sale here if you want to create some nice projects like decoration, cards, tags and gifts.
Next a Christmas card made with paper scraps, vintage image, stamp from Inkadinkado, ribbon, chipboard star and silk flowers.
And last a sweet card created with more paper scraps, die cut from K & Company, rub ons, silk flowers, vintage buttons and ribbon.
And before I go I want to answer some questions about mailing these type of cards...
Tina and Linda asked:
How to mail cards that use puffy embellishments ... well since handmade cards are SPECIAL and one of a kind, I use bubble mail envelopes, I know for some people this can be a little bit more expensive than regular envelopes/cards but when we want to give a special gift to someone I think it has to be wrapped nice and carefully I put the card inside a cellophane bag or paper and then inside the envelope. I have mailed several cards this way and thank God all of the cards have arrived safely. If you have any other suggestion about mailing handmade cards I would like to hear them ;)

Thank you so much for stop by my blog and for your sweet comments! more projects soon :)

11 comments:

Synnøve said...

Wonderful!!! All of them. You have created some beautiful cards.
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!
Hugs

Joanna said...

Wow these are amazing! great job!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards! I mail mine also in the bubble wrap envelopes.

martha velasco prieto. said...

cuantas cosas bellas!!!me facinan tus cards!!!ya lo sabias??creo que no te lo habia dichoo!!me facinaron las de halloween!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

beautiful!

Ros said...

Beautiful and unique as always ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bety! The cards you shared today are very beautiful! I love your style - shabby-chic like mine :) I enjoy looking through your etsy too, if you are ever interested in doing an card-swop let me know :)

Thank you also for the mailing tips, I appreciate that.

Love,
Viola

Stella said...

They are all stunning; each and everyone took my breath away! Fabulous!

3Guys&AGirl said...

Every day I look forward to seeing what will come in my inbox! Today is another treat.

I really LOVE how you use Vintage Images. Can you share some websites where you get them? I can't seem to find any this beautiful! THANKS!

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Bety,I love the images and the details.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Laura Evangeline said...

Great cards as always!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved