Monday, April 19, 2010

Sugar and Spice

Hello everybody hope you are doing great.... as you know I have been trying to eat healthy for the past 2 months I have lost only 6 pounds... I know is not a lot but I feel OK and that's what is more important for me. I also have made a few cards, these are not recent but I want to share them with you...
This Mother's day card was made with some paper scraps, chipboard, lace, seam binding, vintage label, stamped sentiment (stamp from Inkadinkado) silk flower and button, LOVE this card I think it could be THE perfect GIFT for Mother's day.
Next a little card that I just adore it is special for me 'cause I like all things girly and shabby! it was made a while ago but is one of my favorites! covered in K & Company and Basic Grey papers, vintage image sprinkled with glitter, silk flowers, lace, chipboard button painted and distressed, rub ons and twill tape.
And last but not least a cute card created with some goodies that a friend from Spain send me, I use papers from my stash a vintage image, felt and a sweet sentiment is Spanish, the resin heart, the lace and the stamp were created from my friend Manoli you can see more of her work here
Some of these cards are available at my ETSY shop, remember: If you are interested in one of the cards that you see here just send me an e mail and let me know, I will be happy to send it to you ;)
Thank you so much to all of you for taking the time to visit my blog , have a great day! :)

9 comments:

Synnøve said...

Wonderful cards!
Beautiful colors and lovely style.

RosesMarijke said...

Very beautiful cards....I love your style!!

Manuela Navarro said...

No me digas que tu estas a dieta tambien??? Animo que nosotras podemos,jeje.

Las tarjetas son todas unas maravillas Bety.
Gracias por incluir en tus creaciones mi botón y el sello.
Un beso muy fuerte!

Beatemor said...

Beautiful cards and details! Love the glitter! Have a nice evening!

Kathy Martin said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love these! How did you do that script heart...awesome! :)

ElScrapdemati said...

son muy lindas todas las targetas,yo tan bien tengo el boton de mamoli pero en azul,besos

mariam said...

Tus creaciones son preciosas y me encanta como has utilizado el boton mágico y el sello de mi querida amiga, Manoli.
Un besito Beti.

Brenda Brown said...

Just love these cards, the colours, designs and embellishments. Sooooo gorgeous. LOL Bxxx

Marianela said...

Qué bonitas tarjetas! y complementadas con creaciones de nuestra querida Manoli... lo máximo!
Un beso Betty, espero que estés muy bien.
Y ánimo con la dieta, yo siempre lo intento....jejejeje



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved