Monday, April 12, 2010

For you today...

I created a few stuff this weekend , we were asked at Tattered Angels to create projects using some Prima products... I made this projects using lots of glimmer mist colors, chipboard, Crafty secrets die cuts, Prima papers and flowers etc... you can see more at the TA blog
A cute 3D shadow box from Crafty secrets using Glimmer mist and chipboard from Tattered Angels papers and flowers from Prima, die cuts from Crafty Secrets And if you live in Australia check this out:
Thank you so much for stop by my blog :)

7 comments:

Synnøve said...

Beautiful work!
I really like the bird! Is that a die-cut?
Wonderful colors and a lovely result!
Hugs

Chennifer said...

Como me encanta las cosas que haces! evry card is different, yet it's easy to see that YOU made them

Joanna said...

This is really cool...great job!

Kathy Martin said...

Very very cool! Love your work! :)

Brenda Brown said...

More lovely creations Bety, so inspiring.
LOL Bxxx

Scrap Jackie said...

Your cards are so beautiful! I love them! Congratulations for your work.

Linda Beeson said...

Beautiful creations, I just love that bird!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved