Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Romance

These days I have been inspired by lots of Vintage images from my collection, most of them are so sweet and romantic ... these 2 creations have a romantic touch with a little bit of vintage and shabby, The paper mache houses are one of my favorite things to play with, this one is covered with paper, these chipboard hearts and rub ons from Melissa Frances, other embellishments like flowers, buttons ribbon and lace. You can buy this house at my Etsy shop
Estos dias he estado inspirada por algunas imagenes Vintage de mi coleccion, la mayoria son muy dulces y romanticas ... estas 2 creaciones tienen un toque romantico con un poco de vintage y shabby. Las casas de papel mache son de mis favoritas para alterar o decorar, esta casita esta cubierta con pintura y papel, estos corazones de chipboard y rub ons de Melissa Frances, ademas de otros adornos como flores, botones, liston y encaje. Esta casita esta a la venta en mi tienda Etsy
*Next a card that I just love... It is made with lovely papers from a digital kit and fromMelissa Frances, the vintage image from is from my collection, twill tape, flower, rub ons and chipboard.*A continuacion una tarjeta que me encanta... la hice con papeles de un kit digital y de Melissa Frances, la imagen vintage es de mi coleccion, twill tape, flor, rub ons y chipboard. Thank you so very much for all your sweet comments girls! the cold is not gone yet but I feel better today, I want to wish all of you the best for the New Year!, lots of blessings for you and your family :)

Muchas gracias por todos sus lindos comentarios chicas! la gripa no se me ha quitado pero me siento un poco mejor, quiero desearles a todas lo mejor para este Nuevo Año!, muchas bendiciones para ustedes y su familia :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeous, bety.

Jodi C. said...

OOOOHHHHH!!! WOW!!!! I LOVE that house, amazing!!! Of course, the card is also beautiful...as always!!! THANKS for the inspiration!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Hermosa Casa y tarjeta, ten un buen 2010!

Britt-Inger said...

Love all your work... :O)
Happy New Year.

Heather Rogers said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I would love to know where you got the digital kit. I have a book with a CD that has Christmas images, and I just love it. I have look for others and have yet to find any.I love your blog and have been a follower of yours for a long time now.

CFLanger said...

Wow! Your blog is so much fun to visit! The little house is so pretty and I love the tag too!

Mary said...

Hi Bety, Gorgeous house and card share today. I love it. I want to make a couple of them and need to know where you got your house? Glad you're feeling better and may God Bless you in the coming New Year.

Marianela said...

wowowo wowowow pero que belleza! Es una casita de sueño!
Bety te deseo todo lo mejor para el 2010.
Un beso desde España!

Debbie said...

Your work is simply scrumptious and, I must admit, you are my favorite person to follow in the paper crafting world!! I've seen many of your projects published in magazines. Your vintage take on the things you create is absolutely inspiring! I, too, am a huge lover of everything old, shabby, vintage and antique - living in a PINK Victorian Home!!! Please do keep up all your great work - SUCH an inspiration and I just love all your ideas!! This PINK house with button roof and the card are out of this world fabulous! I could just eat them - sooooo pretty :)

Debbie said...

Bety ... here's my take on your sweet little cottage house:

http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2009/12/wintery-vintage-cottage_4259.html

What do you think???

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

That house is SOOOO Cute!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved