Friday, November 13, 2009

Full of Joy...

...And full of glitter most of the times... that is how my house my face and clothes are this time of the year, like this little card that I just love!!! something sweet shabby and vintage ! For this card I use a die cut from K & Co. Tattered Angels, Scenic Route and Melissa Frances chipboard, lots of glitter and glimmer mist, this is one of my all time favorite Christmas cards ;)
...Llena de glitter ... asi es como esta mi cara mi casa y mi ropa en esta epoca del año, como esta tarjetita que me encanta!!! algo dulce con un toque shabby y vintage ! para esta tarjeta use un die cut de K & Co. chipboard de Tattered Angels, Scenic Route y Melissa Frances , mucho glitter y glimmer mist, creo que no hace falta decirles que esta es una de mis tarjetas de Navidad preferidas ;)Next a couple of cards made with my papers scraps, lots of Melissa Frances here along with Basic Grey , a wooden star painted and covered with glitter... And last a cute card covered in pink, white and little details that makes it soft and shabby... I will add these cards in a moment on my Etsy shop. Have a wonderful day and thank you so very much for all your sweet comments, :)

Espero que tengan un dia maravilloso. y muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios ;)

6 comments:

CFLanger said...

What lovely cards! I love the glitter too! Someone once told me that when you see someone sparkling with glitter across the mall - you know she's a stamper! :o)

º.:{ Paola }:.º said...

ME ENCANTAS LAS ALITAS DE LA PRIMERA TARJETA!!!!!!

Lea L. said...

These are gorgeous! Wonderful job!

~Lea

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, all 3 of these are lovely as can be! Always love the Shabby ;)

Joy said...

I can't say enough about your art!!! I LOVE the shabby chic look and you do it to perfection!!!
Thanks for inspiring me!!
hugz and kissez, Joy

Uniquely Ella said...

OMG your work is soooooo gorgeous, I love these cards!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved