Saturday, November 07, 2009

Be Jolly

*Hello girls hope you are having a great day I have lots of scrapbook projects to do... and I feel like I need some inspiration... any favorite websites or blogs that you could recommend?... I have a couple of Christmas cards today both using Vintage images which is my favorite thing to work with right now, the first card was made with papers from Webster's Pages that you can find here chipboard and sticker from Melissa Frances, chipboard buttons, Frame from Tattered Angels, lots of glitter, distressing and stitching.
*Hola chicas espero que el dia les pinte bien, tengo miles de proyectos de scrapbook para estos dias... y siento que necesito algo de inspiracion... tienen algun blog o website favorito que me recomienden?... Hoy tengo un par de tarjetas navideñas ambas con imagenes Vintage ya que ultimamente me gusta mucho trabajar con ellas, la primer tarjeta fue hecha con papeles de Webster's Pages que pueden encontrar aqui chipboard y calcomania de Melissa Frances, botones de chipboard, marco de Tattered Angels y mucho glitter. And this cute card that I love! I use papers from K & Co. and Basic Grey, the star is from Making memories and that cute crochet doilie is handmade and you can find lots of them HERE ;) Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, have a great weekend!! :)

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo de dejarme un comentario, que tengan un bello fin de semana!! :)

7 comments:

Love said...

The beautiful work.

Sandi said...

stunning vintage. Sandi

Millie said...

Always love your work, especially the vintage flavor!! Meanwhile, PaperCraftplanet.com and Spunkyscrappers.com are good inspiration places for me!! I would love if you have a minute to check out my blog, which has scrapping and cards, www.paperinkandscissors.blogspot.com
Hope all this helps!!

CFLanger said...

How gorgeous! I've got a lot of cool blogs I follow for inspiration. If you go to my blog they're on my sidebar - too many to list here. Blessings!

tracyepp said...

I really love these vintage cards. I'm not much of a card maker but I would like to try incorporating this look into my scrapbook pages. Thanks for the inspiration! Tracy
http://www.scrapbookersinnercircle.com/members/profile/5/blog

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm loving the vintage and you do it sooo well! xxD

martha velasco prieto. said...

woooww!!la segunda card me encantòo!la primera es bella, pero no dejo de mirar la segunda!no te pasa que viendo blogs te inspiras, a mi siempre me resulta!y justamente vengo al tuyo!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved