Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sweet Moments

*Hello girls!....it feels like the weather is changing a bit I am glad is not to hot outside, I want to thank to all the girls that were interested in the scrapbook grab bags! I will have more in the next days so make sure you stop by my blog ;) . And I want to share a few cards with you today... Love the colors on this little card, it was made with K & Co papers and lots of favorite embellies, the botttom part was made with a die cut from spellbinders that I just got on a goodie box from one of the Magazines were I was published. *Hola chicas!....parece que el clima esta cambiando, que bueno que ya no hace tanto calor afuera, y bueno quiero agradecer a todas las chicas que se interesaron por las bolsas con productos de scrapbook! tendre mas bolsas en los proximos dias asi que asegurense de visitar mi blog ;) . Y quiero compartir algunas tarjetas hoy... me encantan los colores de esta primer tarjeta, la hice con papeles de K & Co varios adornos de mis favoritos, la parte de abajo la hice con un die de spellbinders que recibi en una de las cajas que me manda una de las revistas donde sali publicada. *And next is the September Kit from Scrapbook Heaven, it is full of yuummy papers and sweet stuff ;) *Y este es el September Kit de Scrapbook Heaven, lleno de papeles bellos y cositas hermosas ;) *Oh yes and I decide to try again my Etsy shop... if you see anything on my blog you'd like, just let me know and if it's still available I will set it aside for you or if you want something made special for you just let me know to ;) . Thank you so much for stop by I love to read your comments! now I'll go to make some carrot juice...

*Ah si y decidi intentar una vez mas mi tienda Etsy... si ven algo en mi blog que les gustaria comprar solo diganme y si esta disponible son gusto lo aparto para ustedes o si quieren algo especialmente hecho para ustedes tambien me dejan saber ;) . Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog me encanta leerlas ;) ahora me voy a hacer un jugo de zanahoria gustan?...

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love all these cards, Bety. They've left me thinking about my stash of supplies and feeling quite inspired! Thanks for sharing!

Gaby Acosta said...

WOW Bety, cómo haces para tener tanta creatividad. Todas tus tarjetas siguen estando hermosas, me encantan todas.

Besos.

Leanne said...

Wow, these are absolutely amazing!

Please could you contact me at justdivine@live.co.uk to discuss doing a feature on your blog.

Many thanks
Leanne
xx

Laura said...

De verdad que siempre sales con algo nueveo...felicidades!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved