Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pink Christmas

Since I love all things shabby and girly I really enjoy playing with pink white and soft colors on some of my Christmas projects! always with a little bit of blue and red! I just finished these creations and I wanted to share them with you, I know that some of you have been asking me for more of the heart tags so I decided to make some more with a shabby chic look! you can buy this set at my Etsy shop.
*Como saben me encantan todas las cosas shabby y girly, me gusta jugar con colores blancos, rosas y suaves y por supuesto aplicarlos a mis proyectos de Navidad! claro siempre con un toque de azul y rojo! Hoy quiero mostrarles estas creaciones que apenas termine, decidi hacer mas de tags de corazones ya que muchas chicas me han preguntado si tendria mas y no me pude resistir a hacer estas con ese shabby chic look!
*And Just a little card made with some of my favorite paper scraps some stamps from SEI, lace and Creative Cafe buttons, Thank you so much for stop by today have a great Tuesday
* Y aqui una tarjeta hecha con retazos de papel y sellos de SEI , lace y botones de Creative Cafe , Mil gracias por visitarme hoy chicas, que tengan un bello Martes :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful, I love them!

kim's kreations said...

Once again you amaze me with all of your talent girl!! All of your stuff is just gorgeous!!

Paper Paradise said...

Have just found your blog and have to comment. Your cards are absolutely beautiful. You have a real unique style. I just couldn't stop looking at your lovely work and look forward to being a follower and keeping up with what you create. 'Just lovely'
Sue x

(Favvis)Maria said...

Oh my! Such amazing cards you make!

liszha said...

Hi there,
Thanks for the inspiration you gave me for making christmas cards. I am sighing again, they are so beautiful!
I am working on a canvas and got a little stuck on inspiration but I am gonna finish it now!
Thanks!
P.S.
Where are the white glittery chipboardpieces you use from?

Amber said...

Just beautiful!

Carolynscrapbook said...

me encantan tus tarjetas Iralamija y estas con ese estilo shabby para navidad en tonos rosa y colores pasteles me fascinaron, gracias por compartir tus creaciones con nosotras.

Saludos

Debbie Olson said...

Bety, every bit of your work is absolutely stunning. It makes me happy to come here!

Mary said...

Gorgeous works of Art Bety! Love your creations and look forward to the next time. Thanks for sharing.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Bety these are SOOOO YOU! Gorgeous! xxD

DeeDee said...

These are gorgeous!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved