Monday, June 01, 2009

Thank you! Gracias ;)

*Thank you so much for all your comments! wow! I never imagine I was going to have so many entries for the blog candy! I would love to give everyone a gift... but I just have to choose one...and the lucky winner is...

*Muchas gracias por todos sus comentarios! wow! nunca me imagine que iba a tener tantas entradas para un blog candy! me encantaria dar un regalito para cada una... pero solo tengo que escoger una ganadora...y ella es.....
Tere!!! please email me you mailing address so I can send your box! thank you so much again to all of you for taking the time to leave me a comment! And I have a few projects for today, for the 1st card I use Melissa Frances Products most of them from the new line Fresh Twist. The next card is part of the new kit from Scrapbook Heaven
*This is the kit for June and I love it! full of cute stuff! you don't want to miss it!

*Este es el kit de Junio que hice para Scrapbook Heaven y me encanta! esta lleno de cosas bellas, no te lo puedes perder!
*Well that is all for today hope you have a great day!

*Bueno eso es todo por hoy espero que tengan un bello dia!

13 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winner! Beautiful cards Beatriz! I'll be looking for your PC Gallery Idol cards again this year!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Congrats to winner and I'm so loving the new cards! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

Karim Gomez said...

HERMOSAS!!!! de verdad que adoro tus manos betty, haces cosas magnificas y felicidades a terE ÜÜÜÜÜ

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Bety! The flowers on the first card are just gorgeous!

Carolynscrapbook said...

hay que lastima no me lleve algo tuyo, pero bueno sera para la proxima, felicidades a la ganadora y que disfrute de tus creaciones que son super lindas, yo tengo un reto en mi blog de tarjetas por si te interesa.

Saludos de Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! Oh, you always leave us with lots of eye candy with your amazing creations! I love each of these today!!

Tere Azua said...

GRACIAS BETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so exited!!!!!
love the new cards. I'll email you my info in a bit.

Dania said...

- Que lujazo tener algo hecho por ti .... muchas felicidades Tere .... es un premio realmente precioso....

martha velasco prieto. said...

felicidades a la ganadoraa!!!!que suertudisimaa!!!bellisimas tus cards!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Beautiful projects Beatriz! :) Have a wonderful week! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous cards! :) Congrats, Tere!

nancy said...

Beatriz, your stuff is SO GORGEOUS... every time I visit your blog I come away so inspired. I would love to be in your creative brain for a day!

Debbie Olson said...

Beatriz, I adore your soft, romantic style! One of my goals is to learn how to tie casual-perfect bows like you do! :-D



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved