Monday, June 08, 2009

Berry Sweet

*I have a couple of sweet cards today, this card was made using GCD studios papers and glitter stickers I use the Cricut to make the stawberry (indie art cartridge), and some crystals from Zva Creative, alpha letter stickers from Making memories and the border punch from Fiskars.

*Hoy tengo un par de tarjetas, esta fue hecha con papeles y stickers con glitter GCD studios use la Cricut para hacer la fresa (cartucho indie art), algunos cristales de Zva Creative, alpha letter stickers de Making memories y el border punch deFiskars. *And next this card is just a little something made with lots of paper scraps and some embellies that were on my scrap table :)

*Y a continuacion una tarjeta que hice con muchos recortes de papel y adornitos que tenia en mi mesa de scrap :)
Thanks for stop by and thank you to the girls from 2Sketches 4U, I made the top 30!!! congrats to all the other girls that made the top 30 to!!!! :)

*And I found a video of one of those bands that were popular in Mexico in the late 80's when I was in high school I can't believe it has been such a long time... I remember that they went to the shcool to give a live show :P ...

*Y hablando de fresas, me encontre un video de un grupo musical de Mexico que fue popular a finales de los 80's en mi epoca de secundaria ! no puedo creer que haya pasado tanto tiempo... me acuerdo que fueron a dar un show a la escuela :P ...

Have a great day!! :)

Que tengan bello dia!! :)

6 comments:

Tere Azua said...

Bety, MIL GRACIAS POR EL ENORME PAQUETE QUE ME MANDASTE!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for the gigantic prize you sent me! My mail carrier even told me, "you got a very heavy one here!!!!"


and WOW Magneto!!!! I remember them, i use to sing and dance their songs!!!

Karim Gomez said...

hola betty, de nuevo felicidades por estarne el top 30!!!!! y me encantan tus tarjetas, haber cuando te mochas con una eeh! saludos ÜÜÜ

Dania said...

- Preciosas como siempre.... la primera refrescante y veraniega.... la segunda dulce y elegante....gracias por mostrarlas...

liszha said...

Congratulations with making the top 30! Very deserved.

Jirafita said...

me encantó la fresa.

Mary said...

Hi Bety, Great cards! :) thanks for sharing with us. congrats on the well deserved place in the TOP 30! You should be #one place.
(What is the song about in the video?)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved