Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet Moments

*Hello everybody, I had a few days of vacation with my family, we are back home safe and sound :) And I have some cards for you today of course, this little card was made with some favorites that were on my table, lots of MF stuff & Hero Arts Stamp.

*Hola a todas, estuve unos dias de vacaciones con my familia , y ya estamos de regreso en casa :) Tengo algunas tarjetitas para ustedes el dia de hoy, esta en especial es una reciente y de mis favoritas la hice con cosas que tenia sobre mis mesa, muchas cosas de MF y el sello es de Hero Arts.
*And these 2 cards made with paper leftovers again (since my table is always full of paper scraps!!) some of the papers on these cards are: Melissa Frances, K & Company, Graphic 45, Around the block & Chatterbox.
* Y las siguientes 2 tarjetas tambien hechas con sobrantes de papel (como ya saben mi mesa esta siempre llena de pedacitos de papel !!) algunos de los papeles que use para estas tarjetas son: Melissa Frances, K & Company, Graphic 45, Around the block & Chatterbox.
*And yes I have the 2 winners for the MPCo. papers #1 Susan said: Wow, beautiful cards and papers! Thanks for the opportunity to win some blog candy! Susan T

#2 is Melissa sais: Love all the Marks Paper Co. papers! They look SO great!

please girls send me your info ASAP, thank you so much to all the girls that took the time to left a comment for the giveaway!

*Girls I will try to respond your e mails as soon as I can, I have a few projects waiting to be finished and a few e mails to, please be patient. More projects soon! Have a great day! :)

*Chicas no me olvido de las que me han escrito e mails, tratare de contestarles pronto, tengo muchos trabajos en espera y mails tambien, tenganme paciencia. Mas proyectos pronto! Que tengan un bello dia! :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE all of these! I think the first is my fave, but truly each one is beautiful!! Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards again!! I just loe that butterfly!!

Mary said...

Congrats to the MPCo Paper give-away winners. Bety thanks for sharing another great handful of beautiful card art.

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing! All the beautiful details on your cards is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing, I love the 'flutterbye'...lol

Cher said...

only one word...ADORABLE! ty for sharing Cher

Manuela Navarro said...

Espero que disfrutaras de tus vacaciones.
Que bonitas tarjetas y ese lazo verde me encanta.
Besos

Anonymous said...

Hey Betsy,

love your work so much. This cards look so beautiful! ALL!

liszha said...

La prima tarjeta es mi favorita pero me gustan todas.

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous cards made with leftovers! Awesome give a ways! Somehow these papers really catch your eye! Love them! and the fact that they are double sided.

Kandis Smith said...

Just love these cards girl! You inspire me to use up all my scraps!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this cards, epecially the one on the top... Everything with parts of sheet music on it speaks to me ;) Congrats to the winners of the giveaway.... Have a great evening! Johanna

BeccaRoo said...

This is very nice.
http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/

Danielle Flanders said...

these are gorgeous! love how you stitched on the ends of the sticker on the first one! you're so creative!

Susan said...

Pinch me - I won! Thank you so, so much! I can't wait to get my hands on these beautiful papers.
Susan T

Anonymous said...

Seriously adorable cards! I always love your work, my dear!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

You work wonders with paper scraps! Beautiful cards :)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved