Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another quilted card

*A few months ago I made a card called little one and I had so much fun making that card that I decided to make another one with diferent elements but the same "quilted look", for this card I use:
-Paper scraps (most of the papers are from Melissa Frances)
-Felt, acrylic paint, button flower, lace.
If you want to know how to make the "quilted card" visit this tutorial that I made for Scrapbook and Cards today
*Hace algunos meses hice una tarjeta llamada little one y me diverti tanto haciendola que decidi hacer otra con algunos elementos diferentes pero con el mismo "quilted look", para esta tarjeta use: -Recortes de papel (la mayoria son papeles de Melissa Frances) -Baby Girl Designer Stickers by Melissa Frances -Baby girl rub ons by Melissa Frances -Fieltro, pintura acrilica, boton, flor, encaje. Si quieres saber como hacer una "quilted card" visita este tutorial que hice para Scrapbook and Cards today. *And of course I have more Christmas cards that I want to share, this is a beautiful card Made with some paper scraps and some little details that I love!
*Y por supuesto que tengo mas tarjetas de Navidad que quiero compartir, esta hermosa tarjeta la hice con recortes de papel y varios detalles que me encantan, sigue leyendo para ver la lista de materiales que utilize *Here is the supply List for this card: *Wonderland pattern paper by Melissa Frances *Decoration Pattern paper by Melissa Frances *Christmas Chipboard Glitter by Melissa Frances *Keyhole - Glastonbury (white) *lace, ribbon, rub ons, *Thank you so much for your sweet comments!!! :) have a great day! *Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios!!!! :) que tengan un bello dia!

18 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Your cards are so BEAUTIFUL! I need to learn how to use a sewing machine lol!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Como me gusta la primera.
Seguro que iré a visitar el tutorial.
Besos

Francien said...

I saved the tutorial....thank you!!..what a lovely card...another project I will (try) to make..it will take a while because I stitch by hand...you are such an inspiration...the little Christmascard is awesome to..keep them coming!!
greetings Francien.

Fulvia said...

the quilted card is absolutely lovely

Regina Easter said...

another beauty

Anonymous said...

Love your cards!! I love, love, love melissa paper too!!! Char

Cl@udia said...

I love your cards !
Every time you post a new one for me is like a Christmas time, when I open the gifts !!!
A big Hug from Italy !!!

Liz said...

This quilting is Beautiful! I love it! Since I just pulled out the sewing machine, I will have to do this for sure!

Conniecrafter said...

Just love the quilted card, so neat to have them on the felt, too cute tag too, great vintage feel!

Scrapworthy said...

Your cards are all so pretty - I love your work!

Rosasblancas said...

He visto el tutorial de la tarjeta pero no sé muy bien que utizas como base para coser los pedacitos de papel.
Son ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡preciosas!!!!!!!!!.

DeeDee said...

These are GORGEOUS Bety!! I just love to look at your work...if you have time, stop by my blog..I've made a few cards using one of your yummy kits!!! HUGS!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

So stunning - i love the colour scheme, layout and fantastic technique. WEll done

Debbie Olson said...

Both of these are just lovely, Bety! I adore quilted cards, but your addition of felt really puts it over-the top--fabulous!

Jessica said...

Very cute baby card! I'm going to a baby shower this weekend, so that is great inspiration for a card!

Tina b. said...

I love your cards...it looks so romantic and nostalgic: your works are very beautiful!
Tina

Lea L. said...

Very beautiful cards...I love that first one!

~Lea

muse.sof said...

beautiful : in french "j'adore tes carte"
a bientot sur mon blog !



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved