Sunday, September 14, 2008

Every Flower

*One card made with the new Crate paper (blue hill) is full of soft and nice colors love this papers!! that beautiful lace that I found in walmart, and some of my favorite ribbon (love gingham ribbon) and of course my favorite rub ons from Melissa Frances. *Una tarjeta hecha con los nuevos papeles de Crate paper (blue hill) la coleccion esta llena de colores padrisimos, me encantan estos papeles!! el lace es de walmart, muy barato por cierto, y mi liston favorito (amo el liston gingham) y claro rub ons de Melissa Frances. *And this cute Halloween card made a few months ago for a magazine call, but I guess they didn' t like it :( well that is all for today more creations soon!! thanks for your sweet comments!! *Y esta tarjeta de Halloween hecha meses atras, la hice para un llamado de revista pero supongo que no les gusto, pues no la escogieron :( bueno creo que eso es todo por el momento, mas creaciones pronto ;) !! gracias por sus lindos comentarios!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - especially love the Halloween card.

Susan said...

Great cards, but then, I love everything you make! If the mag didn't accept that darling Halloween card, they're crazy!
Susan

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful card, love those flowers and the ribbon threaded through the lace is so neat, will have to check out Walmarts lace and ribbon section :)

Tonya said...

You have a very unique design. I like it! Great idea using the lace and intertwining the ribbon into it!! =)

Enfys said...

Gorgeous cards as always Bety. The magazine must be crazy, your stuff is jst gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wow, what wonderful cards! I really love your style (:

Jennifer said...

Love them both, but my fav is that first one! I love those flowers and the lace with the ribbon threaded through it---devine!

Anonymous said...

So great cards, as always ;-)

Take a lokk on my blog, there is a surprise for you!

Anonymous said...

it means look not lokk ;-) ttsss tsss

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful creations as alwwys! The halloween card is fab!
Hugs
Lana x

Drea said...

Oh My Gosh!! You create some of the MOST Beautiful cards!!

I am always so inspired when I come here!!

Marlou McAlees said...

loving all your latest creations, I have tried to comment lots of times and blogger wont allow, hope you are well :) x

Anonymous said...

nice work

Ruth Philps said...

Love that Walmart Lace it's really deep and you can thread through it!! Now thats what I call multi-tasking stash!!
I have a tooth fairy pot in waiting, but have fallen in love with yours I particularly love the sweet stickers and the tulle makes it really girly....just gorgeous!!

Esther said...

great use of lacing the ribbon through the lace!

Rasofiel said...

your cards are just so lovely and sweet <3 <3 <3

Marianela said...

Hola! Me encantan tus tarjetas. Son las bonitas de toda la red! Eres una fuente de inspiración para muchas de las personas que nos encanta el Scrap. Yo sólo tengo 4 meses y aún no sé muchas cosas pero estoy enamorada del Scrap!

Saludos
Marianela

MaryNSC said...

OOO LOve it..Love anything with a kitty!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved