Sunday, April 27, 2008

From this moment on...

*One of my favorite cards and papers, I love the Karen Foster table cloth paper I think is one of the papers that I use the most :) OK now is time to announce the winner... Kadee please send me your address ;) Hope you all have a great Sunday here is warm already!
*Una de mis tarjetas favoritas y papeles, me encanta el papel de Karen Foster "table cloth" creo que es un papel que uso mucho :) OK llego la hora de anunciar la ganadora... Kadee enviame tu direccion ;) Espero que todas tengan un bello Domingo, aqui ya se siente calorcito!

13 comments:

Cecilia said...

Esa tarjeta es preciosa, y el papel de cuadritos es ideal!!!
Besitos

Anonymous said...

Another fab card Bety! Congrats to Kadie. Thanks for the challenge Bety, I made mine into a card for a friend of mine. http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8629&limit=recent
Thanks

Sherry Wright said...

This is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I was late for the challenge too but made a card with the "ingredients" :)

www.dannisdoodles.typepad.com

Congrats to Kadee, gorgeous card!

hugs & love!
danni

Kadee said...

Love the card! That picnic paper is to die for! I am so thrilled to be the winner! Thanks Bety!

jaycee51 said...

Beautiful... I love Red,Black & white & those papers are yummy. Congrats to Kadee & thank U for the fun challenge. JC

Dolly Mixtures said...

The challenge was really fun to take part in. Thanks,and congratulations to Kaydee!Love gingham check too so this card appeals to me a lot.

Anonymous said...

simply gorgeous creatios as always:)x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful! Black, white, and red is just fabulous!

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty card!! Great job!

~Lea

Kristine said...

Que tarjeta buena! Me gusto mucho!
Besitos de Kristine de Noruega

Mariona said...

Esta tarjeta és preciosa!!
Felicidades por tus trabajos, me han gustado mucho!!
Y gracias por pasarte por mi blog!!
Un beso!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Simply stunning! Love the black text here. :0) mel



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved