Sunday, January 13, 2008

Be my Valentine

*One more card for Valentine's Day, I think I have lots of V-Day cards ;) I love the Melissa Frances Hearts (well I love ALL about Melissa Frances) and paper. Have a great day, and thanks for your sweet comments :)
*Una tarjeta mas de Dia de San Valentin, creo que tengo muchas tarjetas de este tema ;) Me encantan los corazones de Melissa Frances (bueno me gusta TODO acerca de Melissa Frances) y papeles. Que tengan un gran dia y gracias por sus dulces comentarios :)

14 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable :)

Tina said...

Oh, thats a very nice card!

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love the red and blue - it has a lovely nostalgic look to it.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love all of your cards! This one is simply gorgeous! I love the ribbon!

Em said...

This looks so vintage - I love it!

Regina Easter said...

OOOOOOOOO this one is pretty, the red checker looks like fabric......hugs...

Marlou McAlees said...

I love this!!! I love melissa frances papers too and you use them so well :) x

Jessica said...

Cute card!

Michele Kovack said...

This is the sweetest card!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the combination of the blue yellow & red papers, I'd never think of putting them together. Gorgeous embellishments as always.

M@risk@ said...

Lovely card, beautiful colormix.

Dawn♥ said...

OM heavens this is sooo sweet and pretty! Love it!

Ila said...

I love this card....So Beautiful!!

Est xxx said...

Absolutely beutiful, loving all your work it is stunning



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved