Monday, October 08, 2007

Halloween Night

*Another Halloween card made with the scrapbook kit Happy Halloween by Dream designs, I just Love this papers !!! And all the embellishments :) Hope you like this card!
*Otra tarjeta hecha con el kit de scrapbook Happy Halloween de Dream designs, Me encantan estos papeles!!! y todos los accesorios :) espero queles guste la tarjeta !
~Cardstock DMD Indsutries, PP DCWV, Sticker Karen Foster, twill & button craft supply Brads Making memories, decorative scissors Provocraft.

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Fantastic card! I love the witch hat with the button!

Anonymous said...

Wow !!! me encantó el sobrero, y si los papeles son muy hermosos. Felicidades.

Ila said...

I love this Fun Halloween card!!..Fabulous!!

GREETJE said...

I love the Halloween card.
you amaze me everytime
Greetje

Agnieszka/Mirabeel said...

Fantastic card!

DeeDee said...

Oh Bety, this is too CUTE! I love it!

LaaLaa said...

This is a real masterpiece! just *love* it! :)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved