Monday, October 15, 2007

Do ordinary things with extraordinary Love...

*...I love the quote, and I love this papers from K & Company I just love them all ;) Check the new flowers at dream designs they are so beautiful! you can see them here & here have a nice day!
*...Me encanta esa frase y los papeles de K & Company me encantan todos ;) Checa las nuevas flores de dream designs estan hermosas! las puedes ver aqui y aqui que tengan bonito dia! --->I want to thank to CPS & Create my Keepsake for the prize I won at the CPS/CardMaker contest thank you so much ! :)
~cardstock DMD Industries, PP K & Company, flowers dream designs, buttons & ribbon craft supply

14 comments:

Welcome to my site said...

wonderful wonderful quote, beautiful card...congrats....regina

Dolly Mixtures said...

Such a pretty card. Love your soft pink cards with their bows and flowers. Just Perfect!

Betty_Ruedas said...

Oh por Dios !!! pero que cosa más linda... bien merecidos tus premios, eres la mejor. Un abrazo.

Sam Morris said...

This is so pretty, delicate and feminine ;o)

TERIBERI said...

OMGOSH - this is absolutely beautiful!!! I love everything about it. I agree - those flowers are awesome and so great to work with. Hugs, TeriBeri

malieta said...

I love your card and the soft colors as well!
malieta:)

Em said...

Thesaurus says:

ASTOUNDING!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mila said...

LOve this card!!! So delicate...

My Paper World said...

Lovely quote, and such a beautiful card. I love the pretty colours and flowers!

Ila said...

This is Beautiful!! and I love the quote.

Marlou said...

beautiful!!! very elegant :)

Gaby A. said...

Una verdadera ternura, los colores son una belleza y en general la tarjeta es muuuuy TÚ. Felicidades por los premios, bien merecidos. Un beso de tu paisana.

Paula said...

Absolutely in love with this one.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved