Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Little baby" card and box

*Here is a set I made a few months ago, I find the little bag/box at the dolar seccion at Target, the package comes with 3, I hope you like this set ;)
*Aqui esta un set que hice hace un par de meses, encontre la bolsita/caja en la seccion de dolar en Target, el paquete venia con 3, espero les guste! ;)
~Cardstock Colorbok, PP Marcella by K (K & Co.), silk flowers dream designs, lace and ribbon craft supply, chipboard letters Daisy D's, crystal brads Making memories.

12 comments:

Corie said...

Oh so precious. Love it

Dawn Knapp said...

So cute Bety..I love it!!

TiteC said...

as usual, can't say anything but... "WOW"!
I wish one day I receive such a beautiful present...

a great pleasure for the eyes...
Congrats !

Sophie

Regina Easter said...

oh bety this is so darn sweet.......love it regina

Rika said...

Beautiful, love it!

Marlou McAlees said...

really really cute love it :)

Patsy Jackson said...

Sweet and precious Bety. Love it!

Patsy x

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh you inspire me soooo much - I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK!!

Hugs,
TeriBeri

Samm said...

Gorgeous!!!!

I've nominated you for an award (not the Rocking girl blogger incase you're wondering LOL!!!). Come on over to my blog to find out what!

Samm
x

Cindy Gilchrist said...

This is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!!

Ila said...

These are just unbelievably Adorable!!!

Catalina Alvarez said...

Hola Me encanta tu blog!
Esta cajita es mi preferida!
Un saludo desde Italia.
Cata.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved