Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby

*A lot of people ask me what type of envelopes I use for this cards, well I like to use Clear envelopes, that way you can see the card through the envelope and is easy to close, sometimes I make the matching envelope for the card but I don't have to put to much things or big bows ( I love them) on the card so the envelope can close.
*Muchas personas me preguntan que clase de sobres uso para estas tarjetas, bueno a mi me gusta usar sobres transparentes, asi puedes ver la tarjeta a traves del sobre y es facil de cerrar, algunas veces hago el sobre que combine con la tarjeta pero no debo de poner muchas cosas o mon~os grandes (que me encantan) para que el sobre pueda cerrar.
~cardstock DMD Industries, PP Autum leaves and My mind's eye, silk flowers dream designs, clear stamps Heidi Swapp, buttons and ribbon craft supply, TFL!!
Gracias por mirar;)

10 comments:

scrap 67 said...

This is a really nice one.
Greetje

Selena said...

Adorable card, and congrats on the design spot!!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous! Love the papers & everything.

regina said...

so so so pretty pretty pretty....regina (smile)

Gillian Hamilton said...

Oh Bety this is sooooo SWEET!!!!

Kandis Smith said...

how sweet girl! Beautiful!

scrapnnMO said...

Awwwe it so perfect and sweet!

Rein said...

Beautiful card again!

chelemom said...

I am loving this card!

Elisa said...

It's an adorable card. Love the colors you choose and flowers are so beautiful!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved