Thursday, February 15, 2007

thank you

*cardstock pacon, PP mixed media pack and MM, ribbon offray, silk flower dream designs, brads MM, hope you like this one! If you like the flowers that I use in most of my creations... soon you will find a surprise here free smilies
*cartulina pacon, papel estampado mixed media pack y MM, lidton offray, flores de seda dream designs, brads MM, espero que les guste! Si te gustan las flores que uso en la mayoria de mis creaciones... pronto encontraras una sorpresa aqui free smilies

9 comments:

Tammy said...

This looks great. I love the ribbon and trim you have used.

Denise said...

This is so vintage and delicate - I just love it! Very pretty!

Jill said...

hi betty! love your new card!! i left a comment at jads too! :)

Maisymary's Findings said...

Oooo I love surprises ! cant wait ! especially if it's related to your flowers ! love your ribbons & trims too !

mjb coffee said...

Your card has a lovely old fashioned love appeal to it; a winner for certain!!! I love the trim.

david santos said...

Hola!
Bello!
Gracias

Emma said...

Sublime :) I love it

Emma

Gillian Hamilton said...

Bety this one is so rich looking.. Just beautiful!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! And I luuuv surprises! :D



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved