Monday, October 23, 2006

"love you" box

*I want to thank to all the people that make nice comments about my work, and also I want to thank to Keisha Campbell, Patmiaou and Bianca Alonso for their comments I'm a big fan of you Girls!! (I made this one with a small box, hope you like it!)
*Quiero agradecer a toda la gente que hace lindos comentarios acerca de mi trabajo, y tambien quiero agradecer a Keisha Campbell, Patmiaou, y Bianca Alonso por sus comentarios soy su mas grande admiradora chicas!! (Hice esta con una pequen~a caja espero que les guste!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

esta caja es muy muy linda
me gusta mucho tambien !!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful box !

Scrappermania said...

Esta preciosa!! De lo mas hermosa!!

Erica Sampaio said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Renata Moni said...

Very beuatiful! I´ve looked your blog and you have a lot of beautiful work!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Another lovely box... What a pleasure to discover each time another marvelous project ! Congrats Iralamija and Many thanks for share...



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved